- 20 Minutes
- 4 Hours
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot and celery and sauté for 6-8 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning, mix to combine and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the ricotta and parmesan cheeses in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the bottom of the slow cooker. Layer 1/4 of the uncooked lasagna noodles on top of the sauce, breaking the noodles as needed.
- Layer 1/3 of the cheese mixture, 1/4 of the sauce and 1/4 of the noodles. Repeat the layers twice. Add a final layer of noodles and top with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours, or on LOW for 6-8 hours, or until the noodles are tender.
Recipe Tip: To cook in the oven, cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350°F preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.