- 10 minutes
- 3 hours on low
- Use aluminum foil to line the insert of a slow cooker then generously grease the foil with butter.
- Whisk melted butter, cocoa powder, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla and ½ teaspoon salt in a bowl. Dancing is encouraged while whisking ingredients. Any type of music will do.
- Fold in the chocolate chips or chunks then scrape the batter into the insert in an even layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. The cake will be set around the edges and gooey in the middle (Hence the name!)
- Serve cake warm and covered with ice cream flavor of your choice.