- 10 minutes
- 4-8 hours
This slow-cooker chili skips the beans and provides double the meat for a hearty dish, topped with cheddar cheese and sour cream for even more delicious flavor.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and ground chuck, breaking it up with a spoon or spatula, until cooked through, for about 10 minutes. Drain and place in the slow cooker.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, pepper, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, chili powder, white sugar, oregano, and pepper to slow cooker.
- Mix all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, if desired.