- 10 minutes
- 2 hours
- 5 to 6
- Grease the inside of your slow cooker. Place the onions, peppers, and carrots in the bottom.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, garlic powder, parsley, pepper, salt, chipotle chili pepper, then whisk the ingredients together. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies in the slow cooker.
- Put the slow cooker on high and cook for approximately two hours (until the eggs are set).
- If you'd like to add cheddar, do it at the end, after the eggs are finished cooking. Just sprinkle the cheese over the top of the omelet and cook for a minute or two until the cheese melts.
- Cut into servings and enjoy!