- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
Enjoy a delicious burger topped with melted gouda, hickory smoked bacon and caramelized onions and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper.
- Place wax paper or burger papers on the burger press for easy clean up. Press the burgers into a burger press and set on a plate.
- Grill on high, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Cook longer if you like your burger more well done.
- Place Gouda cheese on each burger and let melt.
- Place burgers on buns and top with caramelized onions, mushrooms and hickory smoked bacon.