- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Sear flank steak.
- Remove steak and place on new pan in the oven to finish cooking to desired doneness (note: oven safe pan required)
- Use original pan for searing the steak adding in chopped mushrooms, red onions, 1 clove garlic and sauté until tender.
- Deglaze with 8 oz of dark ale beer and 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce then reduce to 1/2.
- Remove from heat and add unsalted butter until sauce consistency forms.
- Whisk vigorously
- Dice vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Sauté in extra virgin olive oil until soft. Add vinaigrette and braise until desired consistency.
- Serve flank steak over veggies and prepared white rice