- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil (including the sides). Arrange the graham crackers in the bottom.
- In a saucepan, place the butter, brown sugar, and salt, and bring to a boil, stirring almost continuously, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of the mini marshmallows and continue stirring until they're completely melted and incorporated into the mixture.
- Remove from the heat and pour the mixture over your graham crackers.
- Quickly add the mini chocolate chips on top.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of mini marshmallows on top of the mini chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven until the marshmallows are puffy and browning (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Add crushed graham crackers or crushed nuts, if desired.