- 10 minutes
Looking for a sweetly simple way to dish up dessert this summer? Think s'mores pops.
- Place chocolate in small a microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 min. or until fully melted, mixing every 30 sec.
- In a separate small bowl, add the graham crumbs.
- Insert the end of each pretzel stick into each marshmallow.
- Place parchment over the baking sheet. Take one marshmallow at a time and dip it into melted chocolate, then in graham crumbs. Rotate each marshmallow to ensure that it is evenly covered with each topping; position on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
- Serve or store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to two days.