- 18 minutes
- 16 minutes
- Place popcorn and graham cereal into large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, sugar, and corn syrup together over medium-high heat. Add 3 cups of marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and add the vanilla.
- Pour mixture over popcorn/cereal and stir well until incorporated. Add in remaining cup of marshmallows and stir.
- Place mixture into a parchment-lined rectangular casserole dish. Spray your hands with cooking spray and press mixture down to pack tightly into casserole dish.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe container and microwave on high for about 1 minute. Stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Spoon chocolate into a small ziploc bag and snip off one corner. Pipe the chocolate drizzle diagonally over the s’mores bars. Refrigerate to cool.
- Cut and serve!