- 10 minutes
- 3 minutes
This super easy 4-ingredient snow cone is a refreshing summer snack or dessert that mostly uses ingredients you already have around the house, making it an easy and fun fix.
- Add the sugar and water in a medium pan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture from heat and slowly sprinkle in the Kool Aid packet. Stir until the Kool Aid has completely dissolved, roughly 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully pour the syrup into a bottle using a funnel.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Use a Snow Cone Maker or Food Processor to crush the ice.
- Fill the snow cone cups with crushed ice.
- Add the syrup over the ice and enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to one month.