- 20 minutes
- 11 minutes
- 3 dozen cookies
It's cold outside. Warm up with the kids baking these fun Snowman Cookies.
- Stir cookie mix, 1 stick softened butter (1-2 cup), and 1 egg in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake as directed below or until light golden brown.
• shiny metal cookie sheet 7 to 9 minutes
• nonstick cookie sheet 6 to 8 minutes.
• insulated cookie sheet 9 to 11 minutes.
Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
Place coconut flakes in a small saucer or a bowl and set to the side. Gently, Cover top of one cookie in icing and dip in coconut flakes. Make sure icing is completely covered.
Place cookie on the drying rack and repeat for remaining cookies.
Once all cookies are covered in coconut flakes use black and orange gel icing to make snowman faces. If you do not like coconut these cookies can be made by just decorating cookies with icing.
SAVE $1.00 OFF ANY TWO (2) FOOD LION COOKIE MIXES (17.5 OZ). Visit foodlion.com for more coupons.
SAVE 30¢ OFF ANY ONE (1) FOOD LION FROSTING (16 OZ). Visit foodlion.com for more coupons.
SAVE 40¢ OFF ANY ONE (1) FOOD LION COCONUT FLAKES (14 OZ). Visit foodlion.com for more coupons.