- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
Homemade Sourdough breadcrumbs on Pan fried Tilapia
- Toast the slices of Sourdough bread
- Once bread is toasted, break up the toast and blend it in a blnder until it is a smooth powder
- Mix in sesame seeds, poppy seeds, parsley, salt and black pepper to breadcrumbs mix
- Rinse Tilapia filets and let them drip dry.
- Dredge the Tilapia filets through the breadcrumbs mix, coating each side evenly
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and then add in the Tilapia filets. Cook for 5 minutes each side
- Slice lemon in half and squeeze over the filets, enjoy!