- 12 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
This traditional salad uses chicken in place of tuna and will provide the protein in this meal. Chicken will change things up and adds lots of great flavor to this classic French dish.
- Cut chicken breast off rotisserie chicken, and slice into 1/2” length pieces.
- Microwave red potatoes as instructed on the bag. Remove potatoes and allow to cool, then cut into quarters.
- Boil a small pot of salted water and add green beans. Cook for 3-5 minutes, remove from boiling water and submerge into a bowl of ice cold water. Remove green beans from the ice bath after 1 minute, set aside and cut into 1/2” strips.
- Prepare red leaf lettuce and center on a large serving platter.
- Arrange salad on a plate with all ingredients, drizzle with dressing, and serve immediately.