- 12 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- Cut chicken breast off rotisserie chicken, and slice into 1/2” length pieces.
- Microwave red potatoes as instructed on the bag. Remove potatoes and allow to cool, then cut into quarters.
- Boil a small pot of salted water and add green beans. Cook for 3-5 minutes, remove from boiling water and submerge into a bowl of ice cold water. Remove green beans from the ice bath after 1 minute, set aside and cut into 1/2” strips.
- Prepare red leaf lettuce and center on a large serving platter.
- Arrange salad on a plate with all ingredients, drizzle with dressing, and serve immediately.