- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings.
Spaghetti squash is the perfect meal for a cold winter day. Cook on the stove and add flavor with bacon, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Get ready to make this affordable and healthy meal today!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise. Remove seeds and stringy flesh. Place squash flesh side down in a microwave safe glass baking pan.
- Cook 10-12 min. until flesh is soft . While squash is cooking, cut up the bacon into pieces and cook in a large skillet until done. Place bacon pieces on a paper towel and save a small amount of bacon drippings in the frying pan.
- Let squash cool to touch, turn over fork squash to create noodle-like strands.
- Combine eggs, cheese, salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Add garlic to the frying pan and cook for about 1 minute. Add the spaghetti squash and bacon, heat through. Turn off heat, add egg/cheese mixture and combine.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!