- 15 minutes
- 2 hours
- 10 to 12
Transform your holiday table with this easy dish—the honey adds a touch of sweetness that's truly a delight.
- Place the ham in a large roasting pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, pepper, ground mustard, garlic powder, cinnamon, cloves, and water.
- Set aside half of the honey mixture and drizzle the other half over the surface of the ham.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in a 325-degree oven for 90 minutes.
- Open the oven, remove the aluminum foil, and pour the reserved half of the honey mixture over the ham. Return to the oven (uncovered) for another 30 minutes. (A total of 2 hours of cooking time, or 15 minutes per pound.)