- 3 hours
- 75 minutes
- 10 to 12
What's not to love about cheesecake? Add in the flavors of pumpkin and coffee and you've got a dessert that's a true delight.
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, the butter, the brown sugar, and the cinnamon. Thoroughly combine, then press the mixture into the bottom (and 1 inch up the sides) of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Place in a 350-degree oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, vanilla and white sugar.
- Mix in the flour, the pumpkin pie spice, and the cinnamon.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time; mix well.
- Remove 1 ½ cups of the batter and set it aside.
- To the batter remaining in the bowl of the stand mixer, add the pumpkin puree and mix thoroughly. Pour the batter over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Add the instant coffee to the 1 ½ cups of leftover batter, and stir thoroughly until it's mostly dissolved. Pour this mixture over the batter that's already in the crust. Use a spoon to lightly swirl/spread it to the edges.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 50 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake cool before removing the outer rim of the spring-form pan.
- Pop it in the refrigerator for several hours prior to serving.
- When you're ready to serve the cheesecake, create the whipped cream by whipping together the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Serve with the cheesecake.