- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Open can of beans. Rinse and drain. Transfer beans to a large bowl and mash slightly. Having full size beans intact is okay.
- Add worcestershire sauce, pepper flakes, and chilpotle seasoning and salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add egg and bread crumbs and combine.
- Take Black bean mixture and form into four patties.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Place burgers in pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes then flip for another 10 minutes.
- Burgers should have a crunchy, crispy outside and the right amount of spice.
- Serve with a toasted bun with lettuce, Swiss or provolone cheese and mustard. Goes well with homemade sweet potato fries and potato salad.