- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Hot and spicy cauliflower bites, battered and baked and smothered with hot sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 450Â°F. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with skinny blue cheese dressing if desired and celery sticks.