- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
This veggie-packed power bowl is not only a vibrant array of colors, but insanely healthy, too. The individual ingredients are easy to prepare ahead of time, so on busy days you can simply reach into the fridge and toss them in a bowl for a quick lunch or afternoon snack.
- First, toss the cauliflower florets in 1 tablespoon oil and ½ teaspoon of salt until coated. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast in an oven set to 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- In the meantime, cook the quinoa. Add it to a pot with the 2 cups of veggie broth and bring to a boil. After it has boiled, reduce to a simmer, cover, and let cook for another 20 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- While that cooks, prepare the rest of the veggies. Heat the other tablespoon of oil in a pan and add in the kale, garlic, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Sauté for 5 minutes or until kale softens.
- Prepare the sauce by combining the tahini, lemon juice, water, and 1 teaspoon of buffalo sauce in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the cauliflower is done roasting, toss with the buffalo sauce until coated. Then, distribute the quinoa, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, chickpeas, and avocado evenly between four bowls, drizzle with dressing and top with cilantro. Enjoy hot or cold.