- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes
- In a bowl, combine shrimp and curry powder, being sure to fully coat all shrimp in the spice. Set aside.
- In a large, wide pot melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, add onions and cover. Reduce heat to low and cook onions until translucent, 5-7 minutes.
- Add cubed potatoes to onions, and add salt and pepper. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add stock and peas to potato mixture, stirring to combine. Increase heat to high and bring to a rolling boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp to stew and stir to combine. After 2 minutes, dissolve cornstarch in water and slowly pour into stew, stirring to thicken mixture. Continue cooking 2 minutes longer.
- Remove stew from heat and stir in milk.
- Serve stew immediately, garnished with fresh parsley.