- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
These treats are spicy and sweet, packed with pecans and a variety of spices to provide a flavorful snack for any occasion.
- Spread out wax paper where the pralines will be poured for cooling.
- In a large sauce pan add heavy whipping cream, salt, granulated and brown sugar, cook on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring the sauce pan mixture to a boil for at least 1 minute and continue to stir.
- Remove sauce pan from heat, stir in vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Toss roasted pecans in cayenne pepper. Stir pecans in with cream and sugar mixture until it continues to thicken.
- Drop spoonful of praline mixture onto wax paper and let cool.
- Serve once pralines have set.