- 2 hours
- 15 minutes
- Mince Garlic clove and add it to teriyaki sauce with Sesame seeds and Chili Flake
- Marinade the Pork Chops in bowl for 2 hours
- Heat skillet on medium, when pan is hot sear both sides of chops to give them a nice brown color
- Reduce heat and add marinade to pork chops, cover skillet to keep the pork chops juicy
- Cook chops on both sides until pork is medium in the middle, 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness
- Remove from heat, let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!