- 45 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 20 servings
Add to the festive mood of any party with these elegant – and irresistible – spinach and cheese pastry swirls. Food Lion pastry sheets make them a breeze to prepare and so rich and tasty your guests will go back for seconds. Better double the recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove pastry sheets from the refrigerator and allow them to reach room temperature (about 40 minutes). When no longer cold, unroll and place on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- While the pastry is warming up, add butter to a pan and sauté the mushrooms and garlic until tender
- Mix the egg with the water and brush lightly onto the pastry sheets.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients. Spoon half onto each pastry sheet, evenly distributing the mixture over the sheets. Coat the top of the pastry sheet with the egg mixture.
- Starting on the side of the pastry closest to you, roll it up like a jelly roll. Slice each roll into 10 1” pieces and place flat on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the dough is golden. Cool and serve.