- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
This gooey, cheesy bread is a constant crowd-pleaser, even around the pickiest eaters. Salty prosciutto and creamy provolone make this appetizer hard to resist, while pre-made pizza dough means it can be made in less than an hour!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Stretch or roll pizza dough into a large rectangle on a well-greased baking sheet.
Arrange prosciutto slices in a single layer across dough.
Cover prosciutto with provolone slices, top with spinach, followed by another layer of cheese.
- Working away from yourself, gently lift the edge of the dough and tightly roll the pizza dough on top of itself, trapping the ingredients inside.
Pinch the edges of the roll tightly closed, and slice 4-5 steam vents into top of bread.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until bread is firm and nicely browned.
- Allow to cool for five minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice bread in 1” thick slices. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.