- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
Delicious spinach and artichoke chicken sitting on a light, fluffy rice pilaf!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken breast top and bottom with salt and pepper. Place on lined baking sheet.
- Combine mayo and cheese in a bowl. Add chopped artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Spread mayo mixture evenly on top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle with Italian bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken registers an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil in a 4 quart sauce-pot.
- Saute diced onions and chopped mushrooms in a skillet for 2-3 minutes until onions are slightly translucent. Season with salt and pepper. Add instant rice and boiling chicken stock. Stir, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken on a bed of rice pilaf. Enjoy!