- 15 minutes
- 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Unfold the puff pastry and gently roll it out on a lightly floured surface so they are slightly bigger. Place one puff pastry in the bottom of the pan. Set the other aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs, spinach, bell pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Layer half of the bacon, shredded cheese, and ricotta mixture on the bottom crust. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover with the second piece of puff pastry. Tuck corners inside the pan. Use a sharp knife to cut air vents and brush with egg wash.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Run a butter knife around the outside edges of the pan to loosen the crust first, before removing from the pan.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.