- 15 minutes
- 6 minutes
- Combine ground beef, ground turkey, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper and milk in large bowl. Mix thoroughly using hands.
- Form 2 inch balls with the meat mixture.
- Broil for 4 minutes, flip, and broil another 4 minutes.
- Add 3 meatballs to each roll.
- Add your favorite marinara sauce
- Using a 1" round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles in the cheese slices.
- Add one cheese circle to each meatball.
- Add one olive slice to each cheese circle using the marinara sauce to help hold it in place.