- 10 minutes
- 12 minutes
Cookie bars topped with sweet spring treats! Topped with almonds and pistachios to add an extra flavor layer and crunch to balance the sweet treats!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine room temperature butter and all sugars into a mixing bowl beating until fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla. Beat until just combined.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients(flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch and salt). Mix.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until incorporated.
- By hand add in 1 cup of white chocolate chips to the batter.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough into the pan. Bake for 11-12 minutes until the edges of the cookies are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and immediately top with the marshmallows and M&Ms. Return to the oven and bake another minute or two until the marshmallows fluff up slightly.
- Remove from oven. Top with leftover white chocolate chips, almonds, pistachios and desired amount of spring sprinkles!
- Let cool and serve. I cut mine with a cookie cutter to look like Easter eggs!