- 15 Minutes
- 50 minutes (plus cooling time)
- For the blondies, preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl using a hand mixer, until smooth and light in color, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs and beat until combined. Add the flour mixture and stir until smooth, then transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake until light golden-brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Meanwhile, mix the instant pudding mix and milk together in a large bowl until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Place 1/2 cup of the pudding in each parfait glass or jar. Layer with the blondies and whipped topping. Repeat 2 to 3 times, until the parfait glasses are full.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
Recipe Tip: Substitute chocolate pudding for pistachio pudding to create an extra-decadent dessert!