- 5 Minutes
- 50 Minutes
- Makes 15 Hats
A touch o'Irish fun!
- Melt the candy coating chocolate per the instructions on the label.
- Dip the fudge cookies into the chocolate, covering the entire cookie. Shake off the excess and place on parchment paper to dry. (Placing the cookies in the refrigerated will speed up the drying process)
- Dip the marshmallow into the chocolate using a toothpick, leaving a portion of the marshmallow (near the toothpick) not covered. Shake off the excess chocolate and place on the parchment paper to dry. Once the marshmallows are dry, remove the toothpick.
- Next, melt the green candy coating per the instructions on the label.
- Flip the marshmallow upside down, inserting a toothpick on the top. Dip the bottom of the marshmallow into the green candy, creating a thin ‘band’ of green.
- Add green sprinkles or sparkles, optional.
- Before the green candy dries, place the marshmallow green side down in the center of the candy-coated fudge cookie. This will ‘glue’ the two items together. Remove toothpick.
- Allow the hats to dry completely before serving.
- Optional Shamrocks: Place remaining green candy coating in a piping bag or a Ziploc bag and pipe out the shamrock shape on parchment paper. Let dry. Then use remaining chocolate to ‘glue’ the shamrock to the hat.