- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill steak on counter-top grill for 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees for medium rare. Remove and rest 5 minutes.
- Brush pita with olive oil and top with mozzarella cheese. Place on a baking sheet and bake on lowest rack in oven for 10 minutes or until crust has browned and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix honey and balsamic glaze. Set aside.
- Lightly toss arugula in a teaspoon of olive oil with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Once steak has rested, slice across the grain into thin strips and place atop the pita breads. Top with arugula, blue cheese crumbles and drizzle with honey balsamic mixture. Serve immediately.