- 8 minutes
- In a medium bowl whisk 3 Tbsp of olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, 1 Tbsp. garlic powder, and thyme. Add sirloin steak and marinate 20 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat grill or cook top to medium heat.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Toss cut red potatoes in salt, pepper, 1 Tbsp. garlic powder, and 1 Tbsp. canola oil. Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Put pan of potatoes in oven and cook until tender. Remove from oven when done and set aside.
- Place tomatoes and onions together in a bowl and toss until evenly coated with 1 Tbsp. of Food Lion Canola Oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and ½ Tbsp. garlic powder.
- Thread beef, roasted potatoes, onion, and tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Grill until steak is tender and done. This dish is delicious served with sautéed spinach and button mushrooms.