- 20 minutes
- 8 minutes
Got some leftover steak in the fridge? Elevate it into a delightful and delicious meal that's filling and flavorful!
- Cut the steak into thin strips and place them in a bowl. Season the steak with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cumin.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter on medium-high. Add the carrots and half of the diced onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Add the seasoned steak strips, the soy sauce, and the brown sugar.
- Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until all ingredients are heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine the diced red pepper, the remaining half of the diced onion, and the lime juice. Set aside.
- Place one or two large romaine lettuce leaves on each plate.
- Spoon a generous amount of the steak/carrot/onion mixture on to the lettuce.
- Place a spoonful of red pepper/onion mixture on top of the steak.
- Serve and enjoy!