- 15 minutes
- 12 minutes
Enjoy seasoned steak quesadillas topped with sour cream, avocado slices and pico de gallo for a fast and flavorful lunch or dinner.
- Preheat the grill to medium to high heat. Pat dry the steak and season both sides with brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Drizzle lime juice over avocado slices. Place Pico de Gallo into a small serving bowl and set aside.
- Place the steak on the grill and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side. Transfer the steak to a half sheet pan or plate. Let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices on a diagonal.
- Prepare 2 half sheet pans with parchment paper. Place tortillas on the pans, layer cheese and steak slices. Cover with a tortilla on top. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Place under a broiler for about 2-3 minutes. Flipping once to cook both sides.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream, avocado slices, and Pico de Gallo.