- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
In 30-minutes or less you can learn how to make this cola chicken recipe that's well-known in the North Carolina region. Try this southern dinner tonight!
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and pepper and cook until soft.
- Add chicken, reduce heat to medium low.
- While chicken is cooking, in a small bowl combine Pepsi or cola, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir or whisk to combine.
- When chicken is cooked through, add cola mixture and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until liquid is almost completely evaporated.
- Serve over rice with your favorite vegetables.