- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
Corned Beef Sliders with a touch of sweetness!
- Combine beer, honey, and brown sugar in small sauce pot over medium high heat and simmer until reduced by half. Set aside to cool.
- Cut slider buns in half horizontally using a serrated bread knife. Lift off the tops and set aside.
- Layer buns with Swiss cheese and then sliced corned beef. Cover with top buns and bake in oven for 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, bring red wine vinegar and sugar to a boil in another small sauce pot.
- Thinly slice red cabbage and red onion on a mandolin or with a knife. Place in a bowl and pour boiling vinegar mixture over cabbage. Mix well to coat.
- Build slider by removing top buns and brushing corned beef with stout glaze. Then place drained pickled cabbage slaw over top. Place buns back on top and cut to separate sliders. Serve on a platter.