- 20 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 24 cups
- Divide cookie dough into 24 equal pieces and place each piece into a greased muffin tin. Cook for 18 minutes.
- When cookies are done and still warm, use the back of a spoon to mold the cookie into a cup shape.
- While cookies are cooling, use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, lemon juice, condensed milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add cream cheese mixture to a large baggie and cut a small slit in the corner. Pipe into cookie cups.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Store in refrigerator.