- 20 minutes
- 3 minutes
For the perfect spring mimosa, add lemonade, strawberries, basil and fresh fruit to garnish.
- Juice lemons making sure to get out all the seeds.
- Add lemon juice, strawberries, and basil to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice mixture, 2/3 cup water, and sugar to pot. Set on medium low and cook until sugar is melted. Stirring continuously and cooking for a few minutes. Do not over cook.
- Pour into pitcher and add and additional 2 1/2 cups water and stir well. Refrigerate.
- To serve, add strawberry, lemonade, and basil mix to desired amount of prosecco, a ratio of at least 1:1.