- 20 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 18 cheesecakes
- Mix flour, sugar, butter, almonds, white chocolate and egg until a slightly moist and crumbly mixture forms. It should stick together when pressed into the bottom of the pan.
- Use non-stick spray to coat a dozen and a half cupcake liners (or grease a muffin pan well in the absence of liners), place in a muffin pan, and distribute the crust mixture evenly between them. Compress the mixture into the bottom of each cup and chill.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling by melting 4 ounces of white chocolate in whipping cream. Add vanilla and stir to combine. In an electric mixer, beat the eggs, cream cheese and condensed milk. Pour in chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Pour the filling into the muffin tin or baking cups and bake at 325 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until cheesecakes no longer jiggle when moved. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- When cooled, remove from pan and top with melted white chocolate drizzle if desired, strawberries and whipped topping. Serve chilled or at room temperature and store in fridge.