- 10 minutes
Refreshing and flavorful, this strawberry-basil beverage is a breeze to make!
- Slice your strawberries and reserve three or four slices for garnish. Chop up the rest of the slices and place them in a food processor.
- Reserve one basil leaf for garnish and chop the other two leaves; add them to the food processor with the strawberries.
- Add the lime juice to the food processor along with the vodka.
- Puree the ingredients. Strain the mixture and pour the liquid over a glass filled with crushed ice. Discard the solids.
- Add the ginger beer and top with the reserved strawberry slices and basil leaf.