- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine crushed pretzels, butter and 5 Tbs. sugar. Press down pretzel mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 8 mins. Cool completely.
- Combine gelatin with 2 cups boiling water. Set aside and cool to room temperature. Once gelatin is cooled add sliced strawberries and let mixture thicken slightly.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, 1 c. sugar and cool whip until evenly combined.
- Layer cream cheese mixture on top of cooled pretzel crust. Once gelatin mixture is slightly thickened pour on top of cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until gelatin layer is firm.