- 35 minutes
- 5 to 5 minutes
- 4 servings
Who says turkey burgers are dry? These burgers are bursting with oozy cheese and delicious flavor.
- In a large bowl mix together ground turkey and egg. Stir in heavy cream and oil.
- Mix seasoning together and sprinkle over meat. Use your hands to mix the seasonings into the meat.
- Fry up a tiny test patty to make sure the seasonings are to your liking.
- Chill mixture to make handling easier (about 30 minutes).
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts. Divide each part into two pieces and flatten out one of the two pieces. Fold a slice of cheese into fourths and place in the middle of the patty.
- Flatten out the other piece and place on top of the cheese and press down to seal. Repeat with remaining patties. Heat a few tablespoons of cooking oil in a large grill pan. Place the patties into the pan and cook until done. (Approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side.) Be careful not to overcook.
- Assemble the burgers and top with your favorite ingredients. (I used mayo, lettuce, tomato, avocado, bacon and pickles.)