- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
I got this recipe from my mom, and they are just to die for. These are simple to make too, which makes them even better. For those picky family members that don't like mushrooms, try using jalapeno halves and omitting the mushroom stems from filling.
- Preheat oven (or grill) to 350.
- Heat butter in saute pan over medium high heat.
- Saute mushroom stems, bacon bits, garlic powder, and onion powder until mushroom stems brown and release their water.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese and mushroom stem mix.
- Fill each mushroom cap with cream cheese mix. Sprinkle a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for at least 3 minutes and serve.