- 17 minutes
- 60 minutes
Tasty stuffed peppers filled with rice and ground beef.
- Cut top off of green peppers and clean out seeds. Add green peppers in boiling water for five minutes
- Add oil and garlic to large skillet and brown for two minutes. Add hamburger and cook until done. Drain any excess oil and return to skillet
- Add cooked rice, diced tomatoes, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Remove green peppers from boiling water and arrange in 13 x 9 baking dish. Fill each pepper with the hamburger mixure. Cook for 45 minutes in 375 oven.
- Remove peppers from oven and top with mozerella and cheddar cheeses.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes for until cheese is meltes
- Let cool and enjoy