- 25 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 burgers
Combine ground turkey and spices. Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Meanwhile, combine and mix ingredients for filling.
- Take a palm full of meat mixture and pat into a patty.
- Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of the patty.
- Make another patty from ground turkey and top the filled patty.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have four burgers.
- Cook at 350 until done, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice and a green salad. Use extra filling as garnish.