- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- Makes 20 mushrooms
- Reheat the leftover stuffing in a saucepan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion, garlic, and parsley, then sauté for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the sautéed onions/garlic to the stuffing and mix to combine.
- Add ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Remove the stems and clean the mushrooms.
- Stuff each mushroom with the stuffing mixture (be generous!).
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on the top of each mushroom.
- Add the chopped sage leaves and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!