- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
With just three simple ingredients, you can create a sweet and fruity dessert that everyone can enjoy.
- Add water and 1 cup sugar to pot and heat on medium-high until it begins to simmer. Take off heat.
- Add 2 cups cranberries to pot and stir. Let cool.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Put 1/2 cup sugar in bowl.
- Drain liquid from cranberries and add a few at a time to sugar. Coat well.
- Place on baking sheet and put in refrigerator for 2 hours or until sugar has hardened.