- 15 Minutes
- 1 Hour
This fruit trifle recipe is made with fresh strawberries and blueberries for a sweet Summer dessert! The colorful layers are so easy to make. Try it today!
- Combine the milk and pudding mix in a large bowl, whisk together for 2 minutes. Set aside until set (about 2 minutes)
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups cool whip to the pudding mix
- In a trifle bowl, layer 1/3 of the cake, pudding and berries.
- Repeat 2 more layers and topping with any remaining fresh berries
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve