- 30 minutes
This summer serve up a delicious brat potato salad, made with potatoes, eggs, celery and onions.
- Cover potatoes with water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover the pot. Cook the potatoes until tender (roughly 20-25 minutes). Drain and rinse in cold water. Skin potatoes and chop into squares. Place in a large bowl.
- Cook brats according to package directions. Cut into ½” slices; Cool before adding to the salad.
- Add brats, eggs, celery, onion and pickle relish.
- Add mayonnaise, Dijon, beer, salt and pepper to another bowl and mix well. Pour over potato mixture; combine.
- Place in a sealed container and store in the refrigerator for several hours.