- 10 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
Finding tasty desserts for a cookout is easy with this fruit dessert you can grill in 15-minutes or less. Try coconut-rum infused bananas this summer!
- In a bowl, combine the rum, the honey, and the cinnamon.
- While still unpeeled, slice the bananas in half, lengthwise.
- Place the bananas cut-side down on a medium-hot grill. Cover and grill for 3 minutes.
- Turn the bananas over (so the cut side is now up) and brush the cut side with the rum-honey mixture.
- Cover and grill for an additional 5 minutes. (Note, if you cook them too long, they’ll start to get too mushy.)
- Remove from the grill and remove the peel before serving.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and serve immediately.